Monday, August 15, 2011

An Introduction

We all want to be famous don't we? Everyone struggles with the ideas that they aren't important, unknown, and don't matter; that they won't make a difference and won't be remembered.

That's why blogs exist right? A grasp at the idea that we might become known through what we have to offer through words.

It's extremely easy to do nowadays too. I mean look at Justin Bieber. He's famous because he posted things on YouTube and someone with power found it and liked it. There's always this small chance that someone will think you're incredible and before you know it you'll have a contract and be making millions.
Yes Justin, you're being mentioned just for the search hits

Now I don't want anyone to think that I'm being a hypocrite. I struggle with these ideas and desires myself.  I would love to be famous and rich, especially through just being myself. I personally want to be a model and or a singer. The chances of that happening are pretty low though, unless I get extremely lucky.
Luck: It tastes like Delicious Cake


So I'm just going to have fun with this. I'm just going to talk about whatever I'm thinking of, tell you all about things that happened to me or things that I found out that I find interesting.

Basically, a blog like any other.


Except it's mine. Which makes a world of difference to me, though probably not to anyone else.

This first post might be a little more... moody.. than what I'll try to usually type, but I'm in a contemplative mood and just wanted to say a few things.

I promise the next one will be more fun!

~MR

No comments:

Post a Comment